Here is a recipe of Lemongrass Thai Curry with Zoodles
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (or virgin coconut oil)
- 1 lemongrass stalk, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon Thai green curry paste
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 50 gm mushrooms of choice (a large handful)
- 60 gm snow peas
- 60 gm baby bok choy, chopped in 3" pieces
- 1/3 cup diced scallions
- ½ cup small-cubed tofu
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 large zucchini or 2 medium zucchinis,
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add in the lemongrass, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, and green curry paste. Cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add the broth and water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add in the mushrooms, snow peas, bok choy, scallions, tofu, lime juice, and zucchini noodles.
- Let cook for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Once tender, add in the cilantro, season generously with salt and pepper, and stir to combine and serve into bowls.
I have tried this recipe myself and it tastes delish. Cook yourself a bowl and let me know your experience in the comments section below.
Image & Recipe: http://inspiralized.com/2014/07/01/vegan-lemongrass-thai-green-curry-soup-with-zucchini-noodles/