Honey Gift Pack (6 Twigs x 6 Honey Variants) - Honey Twigs
The prefect way to savour all our premium natual and gourmet handcrafted honey infusions in a sprecially curated gift pack - perfect for every occasion.
• Mess Free Honey - Easy to use & helps reduce wastage, enjoy a teaspoon of goodness in every twig
• Ethical Beekeeping - Our products are ethically sourced. We only use 60% of the honey produced in the hive, leaving 40% for the bees • High Quality - Our honey is 100% Antibiotic free and is certified for its purity by international labs
• 100% Traceble - Every batch of our honey is traceble to its source
• Plastic Netural - We act responsibily and are a 100% plastic neutral organisation
Ingredients: Honey, Cinnamon Powder, Natural Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Pod Powder, Natural Lemon concertrate , Natural Lemon flavour, Lakadong Turmeric powder , Black pepper concentrate