The Original & Smoky Bhoot (Pack of 2) Hot Sauces Combo - Naagin
The first ever Naagin Indian Hot Sauce combo is now an old favourite. The Original is for everyone and the Smoky Bhoot is perfect for that one person in every home who absolutely loves their spice. Stay warm, or get hot, it's up to you!
[Heat Level - Medium Spicy, 4/10, Perfect for people with low spice tolerance]
Naagin Original hot sauce is a medium-spicy blend highlighting the best flavours from Western India. A full-bodied uplifter of the bland, it has a base of tomatoes, onions and garlic, perfectly combined with Sankeshwari and Bhavnagri chillies to bring you a little kick. Our secret ingredients will leave you salivating!
[Heat Level - X-tra Spicy, 8/10, Perfect for people who enjoy spicy food]
Highlighting the legendary flavour and fire from the Bhut Jolokia chilli, our specially smoked chillies create a unique flavour for the rich-textured Smoky Bhoot. Every bite takes you from a hint of sweetness to a tidal wave of flavour before the 'ghost' finally creeps up on you!
BJ + KB Bundle: Different strokes for different folks!
1 - Gotta have your greens!
2 - Featuring Kanthari Chillies from Kerala
3 - Medium Spicy – It suits every palette!
4 - No artificial colours or flavours
5 - High quality, ethically sourced local ingredients
6 - 100% Vegetarian & 100% Vegan
7 - Halal & Kosher friendly
8 - Shake well before use
9 - Store in cool and dry conditions – No refrigeration needed
10 - Net Product Weight: 230g
- The Original (Medium Spicy) features Sankeshwari chillies from Maharashtra
- Smoky Bhoot (X-tra Spicy) features Bhut Jholokia chillies from Assam
- Net Product Weight: 230g/bottle
- Made with Real Ingredients, locally sourced and hand-picked daily
- No artificial colours/flavours
- High quality premium Indian chillies
- 100% Vegetarian, 100% Vegan
Storage & Directions for Use
- Store in cool and dry conditions
- Best before 12 months from Mfg. Date
- Best consumed within 2 months after Opening
- To extend freshness, refrigerate after opening
- Use as a condiment, cooking sauce or marinade
- Do NOT consume if the seal is broken
We Also Recommend
Hot Sauce Starter pack (Mini Jars) - Orignal, Bhoot + Kantha Bomb (40g Each) - Naagin
The Original, Kantha Bomb & Smoky Bhoot (Pack of 3) Hot Sauces Combo - Naagin