Indonesian noodles (Mie Goreng) - 300g - Meishi
Indomie Mi Goreng is an instant noodles product line made under the Indomie brand by the Indofood company. Indomie Goreng is a type of instant noodle served without soup and is stirred well with soysauce, oil, and seasoning. This instant noodle derived its inspiration from traditional Indonesian dish called mi goreng, a variant of fried noodle common in Indonesia. This product has gained a cult following in Indonesia and in various other countries, such as Nigeria and Australia.
1. Prepare the noodles according to the package directions; drain and set aside.
2. In a wok or large skillet, heat the oil and add the onion, garlic, and ginger; stir fry until the onion is limp.
3. Stir in the leeks or scallions, snow peas, and bean sprouts, and cook until tender-crisp.
4. Then stir in the noodles, kecap manis, and sambal or cayenne.
5. Add the eggs or tofu.
6. Mix throughly until heated through (about 5 minutes).
7. Serve hot.